Jacob Latimore (ft. Diggy Simmons) - “Like ‘Em All” Lyrics and Video



Here is Like ‘Em All Lyrics w/ Official Video by Jacob Latimore ft. Diggy Simmons
Lyrics @ moozikportal.blogspot.com

Shes the prettiest thing that you ever did see
You may not see her in the magazines
But I know that she gotta be made for me
Cause we fit together so perfectly

[Chorus:]

Ohh shes the baddest (repeats*4)

I’m so impressed cause she got it all
So beautiful I see all your flows
I like them all
I like the all
It don’t matter to me
Cause I like the way you are

Every single one of your flows
It don’t matter cause you have a heart
I like them all
I like the all
It don’t matter to me
Cause I like the way you are

Ain’t no way I could see someone else for me
Shes the Juliet in my love story
Back back it up
Cant no one compete
If I was a .. shes the kick to my beat

[Chorus:]

Shes the baddest (repeats)
It don’t matter cause I like them all

I like your flows you are perfect the way you are
All I would change is your name to make you mine
I like your attitude cant even get mad at you
Whether its Malibu or Jamaica Avenue
With you its all the same
I like it when you wear your hair that way
I like it with no make up on your face
I like it mama say mama sa

Ain’t a thing that you want
I got you ma
We can head to Soho
The boutique shop
On your marks, now set, go
Shop till you drop
Here the key now let go
My heart solo

[Chorus:]

This image may be subject to copyright.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post