Young Thug Ft. Dun Deal - Pelican Fly Lyrics

Pelican Fly Lyrics by Young Thug
(Feat. Dun Deal)

[Hook]
You're pelican fly, you're pelican fly, you're pelican fly baby
Oh yea, you're pelican fly, oh yea you're pelican fly
Oh God, oh God, oh God
Thugger, Thugger started whippin' packs
Throw the bong like propane
40k the price for bricks a day
Niggas know I'm runnin' off, no pay

[Verse 1]
Black diamonds dancin', I'm at night today
Throw a (?) on the runway
No Falcon, but I see birds every Sunday
Made the city on a Monday, ayyy
Go home, 50 on a bitch (?), ayyy
Smoke a whole ounce of gas, ayyy
Nigga drinkin' lean and eatin' classy
Private flights, you gotta (?) overnight
Lean, lean, Mr. Sprite
The green or the red? I drink it straight
RIP to Pimp, say, say, say
I'mma drink you everyday

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
(?)
(?) runnin' with this 30
Ain't (?) said you know I believe
I don't give no damn 'bout what you say to me
That's a bad boy ridin' through the hood
Man I got a hood, I'm Trayvon good
My car got no hood, misunderstood
I named that young ho timber, she love the wood
I'm in my zone, can't find my way home
If everything go right, then something go wrong
Man they flooded Atlanta, RIP to the dome
No harming, she gone bone cause she stoned

[Hook]

[Outro]
Think I'm runnin', think I'm runnin', think I'm runnin'

Previous Post Next Post