Anthony Lewis Ft. Life & Chevy Woods - Shawty Lyrics

Shawty Lyrics by Anthony Lewis
(Ft. Life & Chevy Woods)

(Intro)
I don't really go to the strip club
But I might go tonight
Bottles, bottles, bottles, bottles

(Verse)
Burn out a few of em L's, baby, remove that Chanel
That thing that u do with ur body, yo body
You're doing it well
Remember meeting at the Ritz, yeah the hotel
Ordered eggs with the grits, and a steak well
Used to kiss on that thing and it taste well
See, it's been a couple months if u can tell

(Chorus)
Miss my, miss my, miss my shawty
I've miss my, miss my, miss my shawty
(I know) Miss my, miss my, miss my shawty
I've miss my, miss my, miss my shawty

(Verse 2)
I don't even know if I'mma eva be the same again
Thought about gettin' u back by sippin' with one of ur friends
(Livin' foul) You know I don't really mean it
I'm emotional and I think u can see it
I be on that bull, but I thought that we were good
But u neva been a side chick
That's what keep messin' me up cuz u
Had me thinking u was hella good
And ur best friends they was all in
Covering up for u, damn they was good coverin' up for u
(They were!)
Got me back on my one, two
I'll neva be the same again cuz

(Pre-Chorus)
I don't even go to the strip club but I might go tonight
20s, 50s, 100s in the bedside
They gon' hear a drum roll tonight, cuz

(Chorus)
Miss my, miss my, miss my shawty
I've miss my, miss my, miss my shawty
(I know) Miss my, miss my, miss my shawty
I've miss my, miss my, miss my shawty

(Verse 3: Life)
If this is luv, tell me why is it hurt so bad?
Making me feel so sad
Can you help me? Please, babe! Help me
I done tried everything I done tried 3 or 4 chicks That could neva be you
Asking for hits that they neva could do, hold up
I hope, hoped and I hoped and I hope that I find something
Betta than you, get back to you is inevitable
What did you do to my heart?! And what are doin' tomorrow?
Can I pick you up, maybe we can go somewhere
Cuz everybody else don't compare I won't even go there cuz

(Pre-Chorus)

(Chorus)

(Verse 4: Chevy Woods)
Ain't no way we ain't in luv
Ain't no way we're breakin' up
When we argue, make it up
In the bedroom makin' luv
Heard them say things about us
But they don't know shit about us
When you out with me, girl
Say hi to all the doubters
When u call me, I hit the road
Cuz I care, right hand up to God
Cuz I swear that you bad as Hell and you know it
Everything you do is gon' show it
And you from of the NO and I got kinfolk
From there, yeah waddup woadie, waddup
Roll another joint, smoke anotha J
Know u from the hood, u from around the way
Started poppin' bottles, girl, cuz we don't play
Seen the champagne and she had to say was
'This can't be luv, this can't be us'

(Pre-Chorus)

(Chorus)

Previous Post Next Post