Bobby Valentino - Christmas With My Baby Lyrics



Here is Christmas With My Baby Lyrics by Bobby Valentino
Lyrics at moozikportal.blogspot.com

You know what? Christmas is the time when you wanna be with the ones you love, you know
Or even maybe the one you love, so let me try out something

Oh dear, I know that I've been working
Too many nights for you to be alone again
Hold close, back and forth on e-mail
My … calls and now I'm on the road again
The phone … this Christmas with my girl
The fire's burning so … in the air
I just wanna be home, I don't wanna be alone, this Christmas

Spend the night of Christmas without my baby
I can't take another Christmas cause girl you're my lady
And I wanna come home, girl
I can't spend another Christmas without my baby, oh no
I can't take another Christmas, cause girl you're my lady
And baby I'm coming home, and baby I'm coming home
So baby I'm coming home

I can't wait to walk to the door, just in time to stop you from being lonely
No one to like so I got everything you want it
And all I want it is you with a bow on …
It's like the dream but the present's the bed
Hanging like some candy canes everywhere
… gotta came home, we don't have to be alone, this Christmas, no
Spend the night of Christmas without my baby
I can't take another Christmas cause girl you're my lady
http://moozikportal.blogspot.com/2010/12/bobby-valentino-christmas-with-my-baby.html
This meaning you, I can't spend another Christmas without my baby, with you baby
I can't take another Christmas cause girl you're my baby
You know what, and baby I'm coming home, and baby I'm coming home
So baby I'm coming home, so baby just me and you

Sipping some wine, sitting by the fire, wouldn't it be nice?
Just me and you, listening to music, set the mood right
I know just what you like girl, just me and you
… friends, celebrating days in Christmas time again, girl, just me and you
You're the best present, baby you're a blessing, girl just let it snow
Just me and you, sled bells ringing and my heart is singing out to you
Baby, just me baby
I can't take another Christmas cause girl you're my baby
I can't spend another Christmas without my baby, girl you're my baby
I can't take another Christmas cause girl you're my lady
And baby I'm coming home, so baby I'm coming home,
Merry Christmas
Baby, Merry merry Christmas, merry merry Christmas, merry merry Christmas
And I love you
Merry Christmas girl, merry Christmas
Sled bells ringing and my heart is singing out to you, come on.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post