Hook N Sling Ft. Far East Movement - Break Yourself Lyrics

Break Yourself Lyrics by Hook N Sling
(Ft. Far East Movement)

(Hook)
All these freaks around me, playin’ they don’t wanna leave
All this weed around, I’m only smokin’ on the finest tree
So break yourself, betta break yourself

(Verse)
King of the chill, playin’ the life
And you’re like just rolling blunts for me when I drive
Two symphonies stay polite
So push away in K-Town like a bag of rice
Two dokes, and I’m loco (loco)
Bitch give me head while I’m flippin’ off the popo
Pimp shit, take a zip of the potion
I’m acting these hoes, put that ass in the motion
That’s post sin, all that dope flip like a roach clip
On a big chick with her own shit
Bakin’ in yo house, girl I’m in it now
Yo, I turn it out, turn it out

(Pre-Hook)
Chrome wheels stay spinnin’, hoes grinnin’, I’, winnin’
Ah, we do it right
Sundays I’m sinnin’, no trippin’
Just dippin’ ya to the light
Where the freaks at? At the motel
Where the G’s hit you up like a jail cell
With yo hands up to the top shelf
All my bitches betta break yoself
Betta break yoself

(Hook x2)

(Verse 2)
What it do, all my max and hoes
Hit the jack and roll, we get it crackin’ oh, thorough
How’s the things where I smoke the finest
So dentalized into my cheeky eyelids
I patch my lies, drop low like the bass
Gotta look my pew up-skirt, match the face
I can kill that coupe two drops and one ways
Give a cushion big so she forgot about Trae
So when we gonna fuck? Murder was the case
Got yo ice screaming on the rug, lemme get a taste
Numb, get a wind, neva cum, pass it to my homie man
East side throw it up, movin’, neva play ahead

(Pre-Hook)

(Hook x2)

Previous Post Next Post