Wale Ft. Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - The Summer League Lyrics

The Summer League Lyrics by Wale
(Ft. Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign)

[Intro]
Live from the BF Coliseum, southeast DC, Barry Farms where I was what? Born and raised! Wale, Kanye West and Dolla $ign! DC and Chi Town! Live inside the gates! Welcome to the big show!

[Hook: Ty Dolla $ign]
Pull up on you, hop out stuntin'
The money keep comin', it keep on comin'
The money keep comin', it keep on comin'
All my bitches love me, the money keep comin'

[Verse 1: Kanye West]
Woah, you was just alright
Yeah you, okay
You know I could do this type of shit all night
Anyway, I wanna see you with the lights on, right now
Forreal, you got everybody watchin' like the fight on, god damn
Keep on thuggin', keep on, keep on thuggin'
While the money keep on comin', keep on, keep on comin'

[Hook: Ty Dolla $ign]

[Verse 2: Wale]
Everything fast, everything fact
Money in the bank, put away the cash
Pedal to the floor, foot on the gas
300 on the... like damn
Slippin' and slidin'
Made it to the top but my mama from Nigel
And they just wanna watch shit
[?] flower bomb now the [?]
I tell her, "Keep on comin'"
And when she on top, man she keep on cummin'
And I can't keep her off of me
Keep on, keep on comin'

[Hook: Ty Dolla $ign]

Previous Post Next Post