Lloyd Banks - Passing Me By (Freestyle) Lyrics

Passing Me By (Freestyle) Lyrics by Lloyd Banks

[Verse 1]
Born to be that nigga, nigga, hit me more with a (?)
Dollars make me smile, wanderin' in and out these stores
I done put the work in, got to pay me now
Hip-hop let me down
Niggas stole my style, still hold my title, nigga
Ferragamo shades, all I know is pain, (?)
Alexander M-C, actual queen, players never change
Seven chains, hit whatever range, slim (?) frame
Victory feels heavenly, for that I'll go through hell again
Niggas turnin' groupie, want the (?) so bad
Pockets full of linen, broken dreams is all you had
Talkin' big shit 'bout your dad, got emotions like a bitch
She lyin' her (?) off with a Pinocchio click
More than a thousand lines for pickin'
Give me a moment, I'll deliver
Take a trip through South Jamaica, never seen a frozen nigga
Dope in a (?) and y'all combine the heat in this nation
Why you lost your motherfuckin' pride, ain't got no stripes
This M-O-B go blah if you ain't got winnin' in your eyes
It's too many drugs, all the deception in your brain
I'm gettin' luck, you came to see, I'm Heavy D
I 3D up the room, Franklins 'round the clock, won't stop
This is for the block, nice to know you
You ain't no (?), go get a job
A packet of somethin' to steal and rob
You kissin' ass to feel involved
I'll get you sawed, won't look my way, runnin' your fingers off
Everybody green, no grape, ay, daydreamin' 'bout this paper
Lyrical and I envision yellow women by the layer
Now the most anticipated, I was the underrated
I'm your favorite rapper's favorite, my ways are super player
But still I stand right here
I reek of O.G. pink rosé and Blue Chanel
I made a promise to my people, give 'em hell until I die
So pick one out of your care, you can't
All the money in the world won't get you stamped
I'm (?), I think gon' last forever
Shit, somethin' got to give, it's better on the other side, huh?
Build me a dollar bridge, plea, God bless my momma, kids
Send me all they problems, I'll be fine with this
Move Bentley and time, (?)
You ever touch my section, saw me representin'
My words'll really resurrect me when I'm gone to blessin'
Hit minus, won't meet up and do it, won't be no protection
The reaper got big room for dummies
You ain't gettin' no fuckin' money

Previous Post Next Post