IamSu! Ft. Azure & Dumbfoundead - I’m Gone Lyrics

Here's I’m Gone Lyrics by IamSu!
(Ft. Azure & Dumbfoundead)

Whoaaa
Every single time

[Hook]
First off, let's get one thing clear
You don't know, you have no idea
I'm putting on, for the squad everyday
Woke up, went straight to the bank
And I'm alone in this game I know
Ain't no time for the games no mo
Bankroll, no the cake don't fold
Hold it down till the day I'm gone (I'm gone)
Hold it down till the day I'm gone (I'm gone)
Hold it down till the day I'm gone (I'm gone)

[Verse 1: IamSu!]
No I ain't get your phone call
I was 30,000 feet up
Trying to flip me a play, I'm bout to cook another scheme up
I'm who these bitches dream of
Gotta page us to see us
I'm too busy gettin' shit poppin to pull a Nema?
No pay, no way, no work, no play, okay
Bringing models back from the players club like I'm fortay[?]
You're dropping bricks I'm dropping hits
I'm smoking straight up out the zip
You ain't really bout it, watch the shit you say up out your lips
Big dog, I be howling at the moon
Label CEO, I got that album coming soon
They don't hear me though
I'm in a league of my own, finna give you boys a message, like it's after the tone
Get the cash then I'm gone, now I'm on to the next city
I need a Beyonce, she gon' be my destiny
I do what I want, I call shots like a don
I'm the one, I got diamonds in my [?]

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Azure]
Coming through the gates in a
Bape sweater see you bounce when we shape-shiftin, lane-switchin' when you see me coming down keep me running through your mind in a dirty pair of vans
Going up and down your spine make you dumb-stretch[?] (oh shit)
Sex drive like a road-trip, I don't trip
In a x5, let the smoke lift
Yeah I'm with the whole clique
That's a track meet, heartbreak gang take shots like a vaccine

[Verse 3: Dumbfoundead]
It's time to son a lot of rappers, like it's father's day
I was rapping as a baby over water-breaks
Smoking LA confidential, call it watergate
Got asian bitches slicing swishers with katana blades
Peep my accolades, my people filled with admiration
Peep your accolades, your people sayin that's so raven
From the K-11's letter of fucking made [?]
You Helen-Kellers are hella heated that Dummy made it

[Hook]

Previous Post Next Post